Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome to the new and improved blog!

I know many of you started following my blog a few months back, chronicling my trials and tribulations of being a married, single mom.  Ok, maybe "many" is an overstatement (I only have 1 official follower - "THANK YOU FOLLOWER!"), but I do know some of you have read and commented on my adventures and my mis-adventures.  I have missed writing about my life, but my life has changed dramatically and until I was back emotionally, I put my blog on hold. Guess what....

I'M BACK!! :)

You may wonder about my life...(if my new blog title isn't clue enough, please feel free to ask, I'm not shy about it, but I don't want to get into all the details)...let me just say, it's still amazing!  X keeps me on my toes more than ever before! I'm happy, confident, satisfied, loved, cherished, healthy (I have even taken up running...more on that later) and looking forward to what life has in store for me in the future.

So, let me welcome you to my new and improved blog. I hope you'll continue to read and follow along as I discover what its like to be single in my 30's, how to continue raising one of the most amazing boys on the planet and how to stay sane during all of it!

Cheers!
T

3 comments:

  1. SO glad you are back! You are an amazing mama, and woman, and I look forward to learning from you as you start down this new path. Congratulations on taking that first step and taking control of your own happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! Onward and upward, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read occasionally but haven't commented. This is worth a comment. I am so happy you did this! Is it bad to say I've been waiting six years to hear about you breaking up with him? ~newt~

    ReplyDelete